What if you could turn any nail polish into a gel?
Well now you can! The most exciting new nail product on the market has arrived.
SensatioNail Polish to Gel transformer means that all your existing, non-gel nail polishes can now become gel polishes. Stronger, longer wear for all your favourite shades with ultra high shine and no dry time!
How does polish to gel work?
Polish to gel transformer is a brand new type of liquid which, when added to normal nail polish, turns it into a gel polish. Magic!
There are two ways to apply polish to gel transformer:
1. The mixing method
- Put a few drops of normal polish into the mixing pot (provided in the polish to gel Starter Kit) and mix with the same amount of polish to gel transformer.
- Paint the polish on to your nails and cure under the SensatioNail LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second coat the same way.
- Finally, apply a single coat of polish to gel transformer on its own to the nail and cure for 15 seconds.
- Wipe with cleanser on the lint free wipe and you’re done - it’s completely dry! Enjoy up to 10 days of gorgeous polish.
2. Gel top coat method
- Paint your nails with normal nail polish and allow to fully dry (not just touch dry!) naturally.
- Apply a layer of polish to gel and cure under the SensatioNail LED lamp for 15 seconds.
- Wipe with cleanser and you're done. Easy peasy.
How long does polish to gel last?
Polish to gel will last for up to 10 days.
Compared to normal polish, which lasts for around two to four days, polish to gel is the best way to get the most out of your favourite nail shades. Perfect for holidays, weddings and ultra-strong day-to-day wear.
Who is polish to gel for?
Everyone who wears nail polish! Polish to gel will give you limitless gel polish options. If you’re already a gel polish fan, your colour collection has just grown to include all those normal polishes you don’t wear any more.
If you wear nail polish but haven’t ventured into at home gel nails yet, now is the perfect time. No need to buy gel polish every time you want a new colour - just select from the range of favourite nail polishes you already have.
How do I remove polish to gel?
The same way you remove all SensatioNail gel polish - but the great news is that it takes half the time. Polish to gel will only take 10 to 15 minutes to remove.
Polish to gel removal method 1: The wrap method.
- Using SensatioNail foil removal wraps or home-made wraps, soak removal pads in removal liquid or 100% acetone.
- Place in the foil wrap for 10 minutes and then remove the gel polish gently using the SensatioNail remover tool or a cuticle stick.
Remember to start at the cuticle end of the nail - pushing away from the nail and not towards the hand.
Polish to gel removal method 2: The bowl method.
- Fill a bowl with SensatioNail gel polish remover liquid or 100% acetone and place this bowl in a larger bowl of hot (not boiling) water.
- Soak nails for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove with the Removal tool or a cuticle stick once the polish has softened.
Remember - never pick off your nail polish as it can damage the nail - making it thinner and weaker.
Read our gel nail removal blog post for more info and tips on removing gel polish.
Where can I buy polish to gel transformer?
Polish to gel polish is available here on the SensatioNail website or at Boots stores throughout the UK.
Does it work with every type of nail polish?
Yes! Polish to gel works with standard nail polish, gel-effect nail polish, fast drying nail polish and everything in-between, including glitter, colour change, neon and holographics!
You'll wonder how you ever lived without polish to gel transformer!