Fans of our Peel-Off Polish range can now make their manicure last longer by combining with Gel Nail Top Coat. Follow our step by step guide to extend the life of your mani.
Did you know that you can extend the life of your Peel-Off manicure by adding a layer of Gel Top Coat?
Peel-Off Nail Polish is great for so many reasons:
- Speedy, easy application
- No removal fluid or tools needed
- Remove anywhere, at any time
- Zero nail damage and will not dry nails out
- Free from Toluene, DBP, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.
- Our first water-based and non-toxic nail polish formula
A normal Peel-Off mani with no top coat will usually last around 1 to 2 days. By adding a layer of gel top coat, you can increase this to 3 to 5 days.
How to use Peel off Polish with Gel Top Coat
- Ensure nails are clean and free from any oils. Tip: Wipe with cleanser and lint free wipe before application for a perfect nail base
- Apply one coat of your chosen Peel off Nail Polish and a second coat if required
- Wait until the peel off polish us completely dry not just touch dry. Drying times vary depending on how thick or thin your application is. This shoud take 3 to 4 minutes on average.
- Apply a coat of Gel Top Coat to the nail
- Cure under the LED nail lamp for 30 seconds
- Wipe nail with Gel Cleanser on a lint free wipe
Tip: If the polish doesn’t come off easily, soak in warm water for a few minutes or use the Removal Tool to ease the polish gently away from the nail.
Peel-Off Nail Polish comes in nine gorgeous colours. Shop four for the price of three Peel-off Polish here.