Applying gel nail polish can be a daunting task but it's much easier than it seems. We've put a step by step guide together to make applying gel polish as simple as possible.
Follow the steps below for perfect gel nail polish application.
Step by step guide.
1. Place gel nail polish in the centre of the nail - three quarters of the way towards the cuticle.
2. Push the gel polish towards the cuticle without touching the edges.
3. Pull polish down towards the tip of the nail.
4. Swoop polish towards the side without touching the skin.
5. Now pull the gel polish towards the tip of the nail.
6. Swoop the gel polish towards the other side without touching the edges.
7. Now pull the polish towards the tip - covering the full nail.
8. Run the brush along the tip edge, this is called capping and helps prevent chipping.